COVID-19 Customer Update
Our customers’ health and safety are our top priorities. Here at University Volkswagen Mazda, we are taking the necessary preventative measures to ensure that you and your family stay safe if you need to purchase a vehicle or bring in your current vehicle for service during this time. We have masks, fresh gloves, and hand sanitizer for everyone who enters the dealership.
Currently, our dealership is open for business.
We are taking the necessary precautions, and are confident that our dealership is a safe environment because of this. We’re keeping a watchful eye on COVID-19 developments, and will continue to update you via our website during this time.
Preventative Measures We Are Taking
- After each service, service technicians will fully wipe down your vehicle with alcohol
- Every vehicle will be wiped down and cleaned with high-grade alcohol
- We will increase cleaning on touch-points with rubbing alcohol including door knobs, handles, and countertops
- Cleaning crews are working hard to disinfect our dealerships multiple times a day
- Hand sanitizer stations can be found throughout our dealership
- We will avoid unnecessary contact like handshakes by using other forms of greeting and following social distancing guidelines
- Staff will be kept up-to-date with any COVID-19 updates to ensure we’re doing our part to minimize its impact
Take Advantage of Digital Retailing
Our staff would be happy to facilitate your vehicle purchase online so you don’t even need to visit our dealership to buy a new car. Feel free to browse our new and used vehicle inventory online, shop our current vehicle specials, value your trade, and even secure financing online from your computer or mobile device.
To make the process even simpler, we are also happy to provide at-home test drives and home vehicle delivery.
Thank You For Your Support & Patience
We’d like to personally thank each and every customer for their support and patience during this challenging time. If you have any questions or concerns regarding purchasing or servicing a vehicle during this time, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or via phone. If you would like to stay informed on COVID-19 updates or learn more about preventative measures you can take to keep you and your family safe, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.