A Letter from our General Manager:
First, we hope that this email finds you doing well. Nothing is more important than the health and safety of you and your family and our employees— and that has always been the case. COVID-19 has simply made it more apparent.
Without a doubt, these are challenging times. However, that doesn’t mean that life and business don’t continue — it only means they continue in a different way. With that in mind, University Volkswagen Mazda would like to share the following with our clients and friends:
We have heightened our cleaning and sanitization in all areas of our dealership; in addition to this, we are NOW offering:
- Virtual Walk-Arounds for the car you are interested in. Our noncommissioned product specialist are now providing digital walk-arounds they can send to you via email or social media. Just ask for this and we’ll send you a video of the car you’re interested in.
- Home visits. If requested, we have instructed our noncommissioned product specialist that they can bring a vehicle to you, which we will wipe down before and after for Sanitizing, for a demonstration and test drive at your residence.
- NEW Payment calculator. You can now calculate payments on the new car you want as well as cash price and purchase payments.
- Apply for financing online – while we have provided this for a while, we encourage our customers to fill this out online, limiting the time you spend in the dealership. The more accurate information we have, the easier it is to speed up you’re in-store visit
- Online Trade Offer. You can now receive a real trade-in value for your vehicle via email or text. And we are able to buy your car even if you don’t buy one from us.
- Our team can now work the majority of your car deal over the phone. Again, the more accurate information we have, the easier it will be to help you limit time at the dealership, so taking advantage of our finance and trade forms online will help this process out immensely.
- Final paperwork -You can NOW purchase or lease a car without leaving your
home! Our noncommissioned product specialist can bring all necessary paperwork, and the vehicle, to your home, conferencing in our Finance Manager to ensure all your questions are answered and you are completely satisfied with your vehicle purchase.
- Our service advisors have been instructed to maintain social distance with other employees and customers.
- Our parts department is sanitizing and cleaning desks and shelves throughout the day. Further, our parts department staff has been asked to maintain social distance with other employees, as much as possible, and customers.
We are asking our employees and our customers to please stay home if they are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms.
General Manager / Partner
University Volkswagen Mazda
Personal Cell 505-991-1891